Saturday, March 19, 2016

Review day 2 Explanatory Synthesis

Today I had a draft it was only about 400 words. It was the main ideas of each topic in order. I ordered my paper to first define stress, types of stress and varying effects of stress, defining introversion and extroversion, then bringing the paper together by combining all those topics to begin to give possible strategies of beating stress. Today's review didn't do anything for me. I was hoping for ideas on the topics in my paper or maybe what other topics I should include. All they could tell me was to add more information about the topics I already had. It was like "duh" I merely introduced the topics. In a 400 word draft for a paper that's supposed to be ~1500 words long it's obvious I need to add more information but that doesn't help me on how to develop my paper. They couldn't give me the depth I wanted from the review. It's my fault too, I guess I didn't give the reviewers too much to work with in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment