Monday, May 2, 2016

Semester's End

It's the end of spring 2016 and the end of Freshmen year. I survived freshmen year for the most part. First semester kicked my butt more than second semester but I'm on a climb now and I'll only go up from this point. Thanks to all my professors. They were all great and I learned so much. I'm sorry to my first semester professors because I feel I let them down. I could've done so much better but for some reason it was so weird to me and I didn't adjust soon enough. I'm glad it's summer and I made it but sad because alot of my friends live far away from me so I won't be able to see them that often. I grew so close to them and I love them all it's just sad to be away from them for so long especially because I'm used to being with them everyday. Cheers to freshmen year because we don't always succeed the first time we try something. Failure isn't an excuse to quit because you haven't truely failed until you stop trying. So if you're reading this and you're struggling through something just know that it will get better.
"A lifetime of glory is worth a moment of pain"

No comments:

Post a Comment