Sunday, April 24, 2016

End of the Semester tips



Then I realized I still have a week of classes and that the workload this week will be that of the entire semester condensed into a single week. I for sure will be painting my face and motivating my neighbors in Founders to get out of dodge of school and to take a summer off of life-shortening stress. I actually read the other day that chronic stress can start to eat away at brain matter. Stress is also a motivator as long as you teach yourself to handle it well. You have to ride the metaphorical wave of stress but don't let yourself fall into the wave or else it will be too late for you. So finish the semester strong. Do NOT lose motivation you're so close to the end. Finish the race in a sprint and don't slow down until after you've crossed the finish line, YOU WILL SURVIVE.

"Winners never quit and quitters never win" - Vince Lambardi

No comments:

Post a Comment