Sunday, April 24, 2016

Focus...

So today has been weird. My usual lack of focus is now 10 fold as I struggle to finish off the rest of my paper for college writing. This stinks worse than [Insert noun] by a factor of a million. It's like trying to focus the beam of a lantern into an illuminating beam with a diameter which seems infinity small at this point because I can't even point the light in only one direction. I am actually typing this instead of my paper because in the time of 2 hours I have written maybe 3 sentences. Need tips n' tricks on how to focus? Don't come here. you're better off listening to a dog chasing a squirrel. Atleast, the dog can focus on the darn thing long enough to chase it up a tree. Boom roasted. Not really. I just need to type my paper but until then I'll just chill here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment