Tuesday, April 12, 2016

What do you Love? What do you want to do?

jksdfsjsdfjdddddddikjrreiuhqfkldhfaioshf;ioaejflaefhq;owiehfaukhsdfkajdhfsekuhfksaejjjwiasf
In school I chose what I love. I chose Physics and engineering. I chose Physics/Engineering because I love to learn and I want to keep learning forever in the field that I am in. Then with that comes a more specific love, love to solve problems, love to be clever, love to overcome obstacles. There is a high that comes from thinking of a solution to a problem, and the high is especially intense if that solution works. The joy comes in finding a solution but the path to get to the solution makes the end worth so much more. Building off of that, I want to do what I love. Engineering combines my love of problem solving with my obsession with bringing ideas into real life. The two greatest feelings that can come from these two career directions will be solving problems and being able to create things from ideas in my head. To see the real thing and see how closely it matches with an idea in my head is the best feeling ever. I want to be an inventor and that's it. I want to learn all I can in school to make me the best inventor I can be. Now being an inventor doesn't mean I have be creating ground-breaking inventions on a regular basis or even one ground-breaking invention. It just means I want to create. Whether I create in my garage on a budget that resembles the half-filled hat of a street performer or a budget that resembles Fort Knox. I can create for companies. I can improve on ideas that already exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment