Monday, April 4, 2016

Big Picture Details of the Beginning

Day 1
Today is the first day stranded on this God-forsaken island. My ship was damaged in a battle, I'm lucky I didn't die on impact. My space suit is equip with a kinetic energy absorbing jelly that saved me from severe bodily damage. I did hit my head pretty hard, though. Helmets tend to not work as well when your fall is from  the stratosphere. This war between the Draks and the Meekem has been going on for ages now. Even worse I am stuck here pondering the culmination of these events. until I can be rescued.Three generations of my brothers and sisters all fighting in a war that the War & Peace Security Council has labeled as critically vital. The council brings forces from all over the universe to help bring quicker endings to wars across the universe. Earth was foolish to join The Council. Earth's technology is significantly behind that of the rest of the universe's races' technology. We are just offering bodies to be shot by our enemies. The Council has taken the side of the Draks. One would think that when the entire universe's forces combine to end wars, those wars end would come quickly, however, our forces are spread too thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment