Monday, April 4, 2016

Pre-Registration into Sophomore Year

Today I got my schedule finalized and approved by my adviser. 17 credits for Fall 2016, shouldn't be bad. With only Physics lab next from here on out, Having more than one lab is a bit difficult, especially because my other lab is chemistry and I am not the greatest at it. I am slowly refining my classes to focus down more closely on my major. I have nothing against chemistry, I just prefer physics but am not to upset about being done with Gen Chem(s) I & II. Math and Physics are the main focus but I wish I could fit in some language classes , also that Lewis had a minor in French. Well freshman year is almost over and I can't wait to further my education but I don't want it to end too quick. I want to enjoy the ride to the top. I can't just jump from here, I have to take the slow incline so I can have time to build my foundations. This is going to be a trip..

QOD (quote of the day)
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants" ~ Isaac Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment