Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Day 2...actually

The island is drifting away from underneath me, but then what am I standing on? Not important..must go to sleep...but if I sleep now I might not wake up. Okay goodnight, ZzzZzz.. *Wakes up on a bed in the medical wing of a rescue ship* Oh my lanta Batman it was all a dream. I better get up, I must of been laying here for a long time. I'll head over to the control room to see what has been going on while I napped. *To my surprise* There is no one here..but there is a note.. oh no it's just a tissue. There is no trace of anyone or of any struggle. This can't be real.. but it was. Here I was thinking that I was the one that had gone missing but, in reality, I was the only one that was left. I have to go back, back to headquarters to see if they have any clue as to what has happend to my comrades.. why are we the only ship left in the battlefield. Where has the enemy fled to? Were they destroyed? Were we destroyed? If that was the case why is this ship still sitting up here if all the other ships were shot down. I need to know what happend here..

No comments:

Post a Comment